Thursday, November 20, 2008

Quite possibly...

I'm over stressed.
I hate this, I hate this, I hate this.

Why must I be terrible to the one person who can put up with my sorry ass? Like, I don't even realize sometimes that I'm in a crappy mood until everything I have inside bottled up just explodes! It's not fun, nor is it pretty in any form.

I'm ashamed. Mainly because he was trying so hard to cheer me up, and finally when he had enough and wouldn't say anything anymore, I realized what a grade-a bitch I was acting like. Sometimes I need to fucking suck it up, or cry more. But I freaked out and cried enough last night to last for a while. What was even more sad is that I hate crying when he can hear it. I know he hates hearing it.

Omg....yesterday was baaaaaaad.

Today,
Work.
Then to salvage things.
Then, TWILIGHT! Yay!

I need to get more sleep. Maybe that's my problem....

No comments: