Saturday, December 6, 2008

What now?

So, I'm currently purging my life of things that haven't gotten me anywhere. The list is as follows (on will probably grow)...

  • World of Warcraft. I don't know what's going to occupy my free time now, but it's sure as hell isn't going to cost me $15 a month, nor am I going to spend every waking minute on it.
  • My job. I'm trying to find a new job, trouble is...there are none. This is a work in progress.
  • My weight. Time to say goodbye to being unhealthy, and hell...things will be better. Clothes, sex, and being around people. (Though, I'm not really too concerned about what people think about me and my appearances anymore).
  • Junk food. Well, this kinda falls into the weight one...but, I felt it deserves to be noted.
  • Unnecessary spending. How am I going to move far far away, and become happy with no money? OR go to school? OR support myself? Psssshhhht, a few posters are not worth it.

This change leaves me a little stressed, but excited, asking the question..."What now?"

2 comments:

Ames said...

Dude....DEFINiTELY!! YOu should move here! Lots of jobs, you have the gpa to do state, and if you don't like NC State, there are 5 colleges nearby to choose from!

Jessica said...

:D Don't think I haven't thought about it...because I have. hahaha